Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm so fucked up

[Versión en castellano]

There's no other explanation for my actions.
OK, some background. I spend a large amount of my time on FSTDT, a website that collects quotes from fundamentalists all over the internet. I no longer visit the actual archive of quotes regularly, I spend my time mainly on the forums. However, I do vote on Public Administration, which is the system through which the quotes are approved. Part of that stupidity passes by in front of my eyes, while I check the sources and expose myself to even more stupidity to verify the quotes are in context. Anyway, point is, I volunteer to read idiocy from all around the web.
Today, I was bored, and went to 4chan, /b/ specifically. If you don't know what that is, google it or something, I'm not qualified to explain it completely. At one point, it struck me. I had two tabs open in my browser. One was Public Admin. The other was /b/. Why the hell do I continuously expose myself to crap like this? Do I have some sort of fetish for retardation? Am I a mental masochist? What is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment